Hi, My Name is God.
Main Point: The joyful creator God introduces himself as the judge and savior of humanity.
- Meet God (Ch. 1–2)
- Meet Humanity (Ch. 3–11)
- Humanity, Meet God (11:27–32)
Additional Sermon Content
Who is God?
What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.
A. W. Tozer, Knowledge of the Holy
- What was your first impression of God (earliest memory)? And Why?
- Has Genesis changed or reshaped your impression of God? If so, how?
Who is Man?
I read in a periodical the other day that the fundamental thing is how we think of God. By God Himself, it is not! How God thinks of us is not only more important, but infinitely more important. Indeed, how we think of Him is of no importance except insofar as it is related to how He thinks of us.
C. S. Lewis, Weight of Glory
Judgement & Mercy in Genesis
- The Tree & The Promise
- The Spread of Sin & The Ark
- The Tower & The Call of Abram
The Son of Man came to seek and save the lost.
other sermons in this series